Motor Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motor & Motor Sport enthusiasts of all types of motor vehicles.(Around South Africa, Limpopo Province)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
See events, The Breakfast Run, 2 Jul 2011!!!
Dyno test your vehicle 1 Oct 2011 @ F2 Vehicle Technologies new shop! www.f2technologies.co.za
F2 Vehicle Technologies is an official sponsor of this forum!
Drags @ Tzaneen 2 Jul "Rumor"? Plz comment under non-club events.

Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input)

Go down 

Would you like to participate in this event?
YES
Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_vote_lcap100%Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
NO
Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_vote_lcap0%Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MAYBE
Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_vote_lcap0%Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) Empty
PostSubject: Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input)   Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Please look under our Event: Pictures & Videos

We have pictures available of previous events, this attracts a lot of attention and is enjoyed by members of the club and public!!!

Please reply to this topic if you are interested in an event like this.

Any ideas welcome!

We will have one soon!
Back to top Go down
http://motorenthusiasts.co.za

Motor Show & Braai (please reply to this topic with your input)
Page 1 of 1